Sunday 6 May 2007

MAKEOVER PART 1

Thanks to my "wonderful" newly acquired blogging skills, I managed to lose my last post! I can't remember exactly what I wrote; suffice to say it was a boring rambling of my Sunday. Its been 2 hours since I started the makeover of my blog. Trying to make it more "homey" with photos of my beloved family (hubby and 3 kids). Thanks to the wonderful people at blogger who've made this whole experience so easy, I managed to do that without crashing my computer or anything else. The layout, I'm still not too happy about because there seems to be lots of space on the right. Have been trying to fix that but to no avail! I'll continue working on it until I get it right for me! Meanwhile, I'm having trouble expressing myself while blogging. I really don't know what it is but I just don't seem to be my normal "tell it like it is" self. Still trying to get a hang of things and I really hope I continue to blog because its really something I want to do. I really dislike Sunday evenings because its the end of the weekend. April was a month of change so I'm looking forward to May for better things. Yup, always the optimist! Happy Monday!

No comments: