Sunday 6 May 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well, the fact that I'm able to write and post my first entry PROVES that its idiot proof! I haven't sorted my blog just yet but I really wanted to write a post today. Its going to take me a while to get the hang of blogging. Took me ages to finally sum up the courage to blog; I salute all the Malaysian bloggers whose blogs I've been savouring. You inspired me to blog. Thank you. I really don't know how this experience is going to be, I'll just play it by ear and grow with the blog. I started on the blog when it was still May 5th, it was an especially special day as I turned 37; which explains the courage for "Carpe Diem". My wish as I enter another new year in my life is good health and happiness for me and my loved ones. Yes, life is that simple; when you have peace in your heart, love in your eyes, happiness in your belly and good health all over - you are blessed. I have been having a spat of bad health and so I'm really looking forward to a year of "wellness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a really nice sunday to have.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to bloggers' world. Keep on posting.

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

Welcome to blogosphere, where anything and everything goes.. well, almost.

A good start, a good start.